Share |
The Spring Into Transformetrics Challenge!

Legacy Member

02-25-2010, 12:13 PM

Well this is both a challenge and a contest. It’s a challenge because it’s all about getting into the best shape of your life by summer. And it’s a contest because whoever makes the greatest transformation wins some good stuff!

First off, our buddy Aaron has offered to give some coffee and vanilla from the Dominican Republic as prizes. Second John Peterson has put up a set of NutriPrima’s new transdermal creams. Now let me tell you, this is a BIG prize, guys! NutiPrima has not officially started shipping this product yet, it’s something brand new and more information will be coming out about them soon. I’ve gotten a sneak peek at them and they’re fantastic. Here’s what John Peterson has had to say about the transdermal creams:

Quote:
Not only am I training much smarter at age 57 then I did years ago at 27 or even 37 for Marathons but I have some Trans-dermal Supplementation Technology that has been developed for NutriPrima that is in a league of it's own to help boost my Testosterone, HGH, and CoEnzyme Q10 Levels to very high levels naturally. For instance, our Transdermal Cream called "Rugged CoEnzyme Q10 Facial Rejuvenator" has 6 times the amount of CO Q10 of any other CoEnzyme Q10 Transdermal Cream on the market. Not only has this cream helped me look younger (and I mean that literally as you will see in upcoming video clips) but it delivers more heart healthy COEnzyme Q10 in just 7 seconds into the bloodstream than any other formula or supplement on the market. In fact, our chemist tells me that there is a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon using this same formula with slightly less CO Q10 in it and charging four times as much for two ounces as we are charging for four ounces. One other thing, if you guys use our Virility 10 Cream, don't anyone blame me if your wife wants to take it away from you.
There are 4 creams in total, an HGH booster, a testosterone booster, the facial rejuvenator and virility booster.

The actual contest:
Participants in the contest will submit their Before picture and After picture. At the end of the contest, I’ll post the pictures side by side in a poll and the community will vote for the “best transformation”. Obviously “best transformation” is subjective, that’s why we’re putting it up for a vote. Since we’re all starting at different levels of fitness, I think this gives everyone a fair chance to win.

How to participate:
In order to protect everyone’s privacy, I’m going to manage the photographs. E-mail me your Before picture. I will not share the pictures with anyone. When the pictures are posted, at the end of the contest, I will also be happy to blur, crop or otherwise mask your face in order to protect your privacy.

If for any reason you decided to withdrawal from the contest, just let me know and I will not post your pictures.

You do have to be a member of the forum to participate. E-Mail me your picture and your username on the forum. Also let me know if you would like for me to mask your face. My e-mail address is joe@joejustice.org

Again, I will not post any pictures until the end of the contest and if you decided not to participate, I will not post your picture at all. However, you can feel free to post your own Before picture in the Photo Gallery.

Lastly, you have to be 18 years old or older to participate.

Dates:
Send me your picture in BEFORE the end of the week starting on February 28th. That’s next week. So I need to get your picture by March 6th for you to qualify.

I’ll need your After pictures BEFORE May 29st, that’s a Saturday. I’ll be posting the poll and pictures the following Monday, May 31st.

Before and After pictures:
I’m not going to dictate exactly what the pictures should look like, what pose you should do or anything like that. However, I have to request that you make a good faith effort to make the before and after pictures as similar as possible for easy comparison. So you’ll want to have a similar pose, similar lighting, etc.

I think that covers everything! If you have any questions, ask them!

-Joe

P.S. I will be playing along, but I will not be eligible for the prizes. So when I win, don’t sweat it. The next runner up will get the prizes!

Last edited by JoeJustice; 04-08-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: fixed date

Share |

02-25-2010, 05:37 PM

Good idea, Joe. I'll consider it, although I don't drink coffee and I may be too young to need the transdermal cream. When does the contest end, exactly?

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm a goof--I missed that the end date is May 1st.

Share |

Legacy Member

02-26-2010, 05:59 AM

I really hate to do this, but I think it's probably necessary from our end; I just added a line that says you have to be 18 years old or older to participate.

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Nathan

02-26-2010, 10:47 AM

Oh come on Joe! You had to drop the "you have to be 18 years old or older to participate" bomb on us. I mean come on, I turn 18 in May.

Jesus Christ

Share |

02-26-2010, 05:33 PM

Dear Mr. Joe,

I am not 18 either but I wanted to be in the contest! I can no longer refer to you as Mr. Joe Justice but rather Mr. INJustice Joe! Just wait till my daddy hears about this!

Princess

Share |

Legacy Member

02-26-2010, 06:23 PM

Mr injustice?! INJUSTICE?! My dear... you wound me... you wound me to the quick...

I'll try to explain, I own you all an explanation: I can't have minors e-mailing me pictures of themselves and I don't want to encourage that kind of behavior. I didn't really think that much about that when I did my little contest last year, but with news stories I've seen in recent month, I just have to error on the side of caution. It's just the world we live in. If you're confused by my reason, ask your parents, they'll understand what I'm saying and explain it to you.

-Joe

Share |

02-26-2010, 07:07 PM

Hey Joe,

You didn't owe us an explanation. Katie was having fun at your expense. She must take after her mom because I am not like that. When I got in she let me know. She understood but appreciates you posting it. Please don't get offended. She was having fun with your name!

I did get offended by your post. There is no way that you are going to beat me. You will be the runner up with me in the contest!

Joe, thanks for doing this. You are a fine man and one of the reasons that we love Transformetrics so much. By the way, here is my weekly excuse of why I haven't been around much. Nine to ten hours a day our power has been off and the internet has been even worse. Please pray that it gets better. I should be around more often and hopefully be able to make my necessary phone calls tomorrows.

Aaron

Share |

02-28-2010, 01:50 PM

I am trying to post again, I think my first post did not make the message board!

I am new to this forum and Transformetrics and I am looking for something new to get my fitness journey headed back to the right direction. I have been under a great deal of stress in the past several months due to some health related issures with my husband, which has caused me to gain an unwanted 20 lbs.

I have just received my book GUTS on Saturday and I have read it from cover to cover this morning. I am ready to try to see what this program can do for me. I am vowing to eat clean 6 days a week and stick to the exercise regimen for at least 5 day and more if my schedule permits.

So I would love to be in this challenge and I will take my before pics today along with my measurements.

Thanks Stacy for introducing me to Transformetrics!

Share |

02-28-2010, 06:19 PM

Welcome Judy! I am so glad you joined! I think that you will truly benefit from Transformetrics. I am also glad to have another lady on the forum and especially one that I know! You were such an encouragement to me last year with the clean diet. There are some other great ladies on here like Donna, April, Lori to name a few. We girls (Katie, Emily and I) are ready for this challenge and hope to make it a lifelong habit. Welcome!

Stacy

Share |

03-01-2010, 02:08 AM

I said I might be too young for the transdermal cream, but at 30 I'm not too young for this contest! When I win, I'll give one of you old farts my package of cream--haha. But seriously, you older guys kick my butt in just about every exercise, so maybe I'm the one who needs the supplement edge.

Share |

Tags
2010 challenge, challenge, competition, spring training