Share |
My fat loss in the last 5 months and taking it to the next level!

10-03-2019, 07:15 PM

I have obviously overstayed my welcome. I wish all here the best. Kenpopaul, well done on the weight loss. Blackbelt, I am truly sorry that my advice to you has fallen on deaf ears. If you quote "back off the intensity " of what you do now, you will be bedridden. I have 12 year old students who are more disciplined. Grow up . You would not last 10 minutes in one of my classes. I still wish you well. Take care everyone.

Share |

10-03-2019, 07:20 PM

I have obviously overstayed my welcome. Kenpopaul, great results. Way to go. Blackbelt, I am truly sorry you ignored my well intentioned advice. If
you back off the intensity any more, you will be bedridden. You would not last 2 minutes in my classes. I hope you see the light and get some discipline . All the best to everyone here.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-04-2019, 09:25 AM

John,

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post

Prior to that, all I ever felt was that Isometrics were the ultimate method for increasing muscle definition and density but not for an appreciable increase in size. The 3-stage changed that for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post

So in the text, I'm giving options for accomplishing different goals.
Thank you for reiterating these points.

Itís so easy to fall into the trap of ďx works for John, why isnít working for meĒ. The simple answer that ďx works for JohnĒ because it gets John closer to HIS goal. Different methods work differently physiologically, for different people.

For you, the 3-stage contraction is optimal for gaining muscle mass, while the older ďstandardĒ of a single hold helps with definition and muscle size. For someone else, they could have the exact opposite results. No two bodies are exactly the same.

Iíve been back into a good routine the last couple of weeks, and have noticed a couple of mornings where I kind of felt tired after the workout. Iíve brushed it off, thinking I was just a tad bit tired. Today, it seemed obvious that it was more. I think I was doing too much too soon. So, I backed off significantly from what Iíve been doing. Iím going to take a good look at that Iím doing, determine what parts are necessary to reach my goals, and make the necessary changes.

Again, thanks for bring those points back up.

Rob (aka blackbelt)

Rob

Share |

Legacy Member

10-04-2019, 09:33 AM

Michael Beasley,

I’m sorry you feel that way.

But, with all due respect, without my posting workouts for you to see, there’s no possible way you could know what I’m actually doing or not doing. So, how you can make those statements is truly a mystery to me.

There’s really nothing more to say.

I wish you the best.

God Bless,

Rob (aka blackbelt)

Rob

Last edited by blackbelt; 10-04-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Share |