Share |
Ultimate Push Ups on Amazon

10-13-2013, 12:22 PM

Hi John,

a few weeks back you mentioned that you would be making Ultimate Push Ups available on Amazon - any estimate of when this will be?

Thanks,

Mark.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-13-2013, 12:50 PM

Mark,

It is on Amazon now. Several years ago, the talk about Woody Strode here and in John's books caused his autobiography to be reprinted in both paper and hardback. It is possible more people will start looking at Morehouse's work again because of this book.

Last edited by Greg Newton; 10-13-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Share |

10-13-2013, 02:24 PM

Hi Guys

I hate to say it but i could not find it on amazon.

I will still be looking forward to seeing it on the amazon site.

All the best.

KEITH JAMES.

Share |

10-13-2013, 03:00 PM

It's there!

"Paperback: 138 pages
Publisher: Bronze Bow Publishing; 1st edition (June 1, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0989459705
ISBN-13: 978-0989459709
Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)

About the Author

JOHN e. PETERSON is a lifelong fitness expert, the author of PUSHING YOURSELF TO POWER, ISOMETRIC POWER REVOLUTION, and THE MIRACLE SEVEN. He created the Transformetrics® Training System that maximizes strength and fitness as well as wellness and is the founder of Living Strength and Bronze Bow Publishing. "

Share |

10-13-2013, 03:26 PM

Ah, it appears it is on the US Amazon, but not yet showing or available through Amazon UK. I guess it may filter through to there eventually. Although even from the US site it is saying ships within 1 to 2 MONTHS!

Keith - perhaps if both of us, and any other UK people who want to get it contact Amazon UK asking if the product will be available through them, they may think there is some demand and obtain some copies!

Mark.

Share |

10-14-2013, 03:44 PM

Sadly, the cost of getting Johns books from the US is ridiculous.
We are in a very different place financially than our brothers in the USA. Probably, the cost in dollars does not seem THAT much to them.Their standard of living for those who are in employment is far higher than ours, and the cost of importing goods from across the pond, is prohibitive for the average person in the UK.

I bought the book from the Bronze Bow website when it first came out, and by the time I had paid for everything to import it, it cost me just over two days pay. I can put my hand on my heart and say it is worth it, I have gained a great deal in terms of health and appearance. If anyone is wondering if the benefit from the book is worth the cost of buying from the website and importing it, even including the cost of having some muppet in customs to open it and say you owe them, and charge you for that pleasure, then yes it is, get it. For me it has been worth it, and is the best book yet.

But emailing Amazon is a good idea, if they think there is a call for Johns products they may stock them, so the more people who contact Amazon UK the better.

Last edited by lordofthesithuk; 10-14-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Share |

10-14-2013, 04:00 PM

I did contact them, and they replied saying that the book does not appear to be in their catalogue at the moment, but they are adding new things all the time, so check back periodically. Am considering ordering from the Amazon US site, as international shipping rates from them aren't too bad, however like you say it's the thought of potentially getting hit for extra charges at customs.

Share |

Legacy Member

10-14-2013, 05:08 PM

Wow!! I have got to say this was not easy to find on Amazon. Every search including the ISBN turned up nothing. I finally found it by doing an ISBN search on Google, that gave me the actual Amazon link. Here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Push-.../dp/0989459705

Share |

10-21-2013, 09:04 AM

John,

Now that Ultimate Push Ups is available through Amazon.com, would it be possible for you to see if Amazon UK will also stock it? I have contacted them to see if they are going to be selling it, but the reply I got just said that it is not something they have available at the moment.

Regards,

Mark.

Share |

Author

10-21-2013, 12:50 PM

Hello Mark.

I do not know how Amazon UK promotes books. I'm sorry.

---John Peterson

Share |