Share |
Protective Strength and Nutition

Author

12-13-2019, 08:44 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'm EXCITED!!!

I've received final feedback from three Medical Doctors and all three have given their blessing to:

"Living Strength Power Secrets From the Fountain of Youth"

As most of you know, the whole course is about Jacking our hormones to the Max NATURALLY while protecting ourselves from stupidity and injury caused by following insane protocols of nutrition and exercise created by morons. It is about achieving and then maintaining the strength of youth through hormone positive Nutrition and Hormone stimulating/elevating Isometric Exercise performed for the purpose of achieving maximum STRENGTH. PROTECTIVE STRENGTH is the fountain of youth.

In fact, all three Doctors will be training with the Isometric Power Belt because they are convinced that it will yield the greatest level of Both FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH and PROTECTIVE STRENGTH of any method they could employ.

At present, I am compiling and making final edits and the three of them will see the final results when I send them their finished copies.

I will tell you now that all three thought the extensive nutrition section devoted to naturally hacking our hormones was a very interesting read and believe me, I am being very low key in stating that.

As I wrap up everything on 'Living Strength: Power Secrets From The Fountain of YOUTH" to give to the design team I have decided to take some of the suggestions the doctors have given me and employ them in an updated version of 'Pushing Yourself to Power' I'm not delaying "Power Secrets From The Fountain of YOUTH" any longer.

(YES, I will announce it the moment I have it in hand for Sale)

One thing that I am ESPECIALLY aware of now that I have received final feedback is the fact that Isometric Contraction is vastly superior to Weight Lifting or any other method of strength building for maximizing strength while PREVENTING a great deal of pain and injury.

I'm TALKING SAFETY NOW AS IN "ALL GAIN--NO PAIN"

The chances are very good that some of YOU who are now reading this are suffering from joint pain. It may be due to an exercise or sports-related injury as is often the case with contact sports or weight lifting.

Or, it may be a genetic predisposition. And YES friends, just as some people are predisposed to heart disease there are also some that are predisposed toward joint injuries.

HOWEVER, the single biggest cause of joint injury to knees, hips, and ankles in the United States of America is obesity. Especially overweight combined with weakness as in lack of physical strength.

Consider the following:

“Weight plays an important role in joint stress, so when people are very overweight, it puts stress on their joints, especially their weight-bearing joints, like the knees and the hips, every pound of excess weight exerts about 4 pounds of extra pressure on the knees. So a person who is 10 pounds overweight has 40 pounds of extra pressure on his knees; if a person is 100 pounds overweight, that is 400 pounds of extra pressure on his knees,” says Eric Matteson, MD, chair of the rheumatology division at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

I'm sure that Dr. Matteson is correct in his assertions. BUT I want YOU to realize that having extreme strength in direct relationship to your own body's weight if developed the right way can and will make all the difference in the world.

Why? Because having strong well-developed muscles can go a long way toward protecting your joints. Whereas weak muscles will only exacerbate the problem in a big, big way due to the fact that weak muscles cannot stabilize the joints. BUT this strength needs to be developed in the right way and I am convinced that Isometric Contraction is not only the right way...IT is the BEST way for many reasons. Especially because Isometrics will cause you to shred subcutaneous body fat.

Example: I know three men that attend the church that I attend and all three are obese. All three were high school and college athletes and all three were weightlifters. All three have bad shoulders and bad knees Two of the three have had knee replacement surgery and the third will be having it done. In each case, these men had injured themselves during their athletic careers and kept training until they literally could not due to the pain involved. What often happens then is that athletes that can no longer train become very obese and as a result, their hormones become totally messed up making weight loss far more difficult. One of three men spends a full hour on an elliptical trainer and he has a gut on him that is huge. Another swims laps each day but he too is very heavy at the waistline and ashamed of it. The reason I'm telling you men this is because what I am stating here is far too common in the USA but it's factual. How else can you account for 2019 figures from the CDC found that state more than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults age 20 and older and 17% of children and adolescents aged 2–19 years were obese. A second study from the National Center for Health Statistics at the CDC showed that 39.6% of US adults age 20 and older were obese as of 2015-2016 (37.9% for men and 41.1% for women).

Here's the point that I am making and teaching, forget about counting calories. Instead, maximize testosterone and HGH through the right kind of nutrition that feeds your hormones so that YOU are never hungry. I guarantee you that it would be impossible to follow the nutrition outlined and not jack your hormones. The same goes for exercise. Just 10 to 15 Minutes of Ultra Intense Isometrics (and this includes your rest periods) performed daily will change your entire body and composition.

Bottom line: Everything is being competed and I will announce when it goes on sale the moment I have the first copy off the press and the press is literally here at my office. For those of you that are pissed at me just ignore everything that I have written here and let it go.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

12-14-2019, 02:02 PM

Glad to hear things are progressing. I really want to see this book.

I think the release will help revitalize the forum and if it doesn't release, stick a fork in it, it's done.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-15-2019, 12:58 AM

Looking forward to it John, great news. And an update to PYTP would be pretty amazing as well.

All the best

Share |

12-15-2019, 01:39 AM

With the new beginnings why update the old; why not let the old (PYTP) pass-on peacefully in slumber?

I know a lot of MD's -- Congratulations on getting 3 MD's to find agreement on a whole book.

Share |

Legacy Member

12-16-2019, 11:02 AM

Great post John

Man I need to get back into Isometrics!! I do a little, but need to make it a daily practice again!

- Kenpopaul

Share |