Share |
A problem with my arms

06-06-2011, 07:37 PM

Hello everyone im new on this forum of transformetrics and im here for a strange problem, my body is geting perfectly developed on my legs chest abs and specially my back but my arms looks the same skiny i didnt notice changes and i have low strenght and stamina on both arms.
I decided to leave weight training because i was suffering of pain on my shoulders, and now i bought the trinity of life and heatlh workout and i mix it with the mc sweeney tigger moves when i finish the triniy of life and health workout. i do this monday wednesday and friday
What do you think guys?

Share |

Legacy Member

06-07-2011, 05:51 AM

Jon,

That is kind of an odd question. How long have you been doing the Trinity of Health? Also how many reps are you doing for Tiger Stretch Pushups and Tiger Bend Squats?

Greg Newton

Share |

Author

06-07-2011, 09:56 AM

hello jonfranco,

Let's see, you stated, "my body is geting perfectly developed on my legs chest abs and specially my back but my arms looks the same skiny i didnt notice changes and i have low strenght and stamina on both arms."

First off, what exercises have you been doing and how long have you been doing them that have given you as you put it,

""my body is geting perfectly developed on my legs chest abs and specially my back",

You obviously have not been doing Pull-Ups and Chin-Ups to have sculpted your back. How do I know this to be true? Because you state: "but my arms looks the same skiny i didnt notice changes and i have low strenght and stamina on both arms." If that is the case then obviously, your weight training exercises that you did previously did nothing to build your arms. So my recommendation is that you immediately start a "Chinning Program" Why? Because jonfranco, it would impossible to be moving your entire body weight in performing both Pull-Ups and Chin-Ups to develop your back without simultaneously building a great set of arms, forearms, and a grip of steel. So if you are serious about building your arms you need to start performing Pull-Ups and Chin-Ups at least twice weekly and build up to high volume.
---John Peterson

Share |

Tags
arm, development, forearms, stamina, strength