Share |
TIger Moves, Light Tension & Ultra Intense

Author

08-08-2012, 09:54 AM

Hey friends,

I received an e-mail from a man that had been a busted up weight lifter that has since healed and attributes much of his healing to his practice of Tiger Moves. He also now has the kind of musculature he has always wanted. His question to me was a good one. Here it is:

"John, I practice the Tiger Move DVR routine every day. They have helped me heal long standing injuries and regain joint mobility and range of motion. Thank You! My question to you is, what do you think of doing a very light tension work out of 5 sets of 20 reps of each of the seven Tiger Moves for joint mobility and pumping the muscles and then following it up immediately with 3 sets of 3 to 5 reps with ultra high tension for each of the seven exercises? I have done this twice each week for the last three months and I have never done workouts that leave me feeling as good as these do or produce muscle shape and definition like this workout does. Any thoughts?"

Answer: If it works for you and you are having the best results ever then you have discovered a superior workout for yourself . Keep it up. I'm delighted to read about your results. 5 sets of 20 would definitely infuse your muscles with highly oxygenated blood but also make it possible to achieve even better results for your ultra high tension reps. Great Concept!

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

08-08-2012, 11:26 AM

I'm curious. Is this individual performing the Tiger Moves with tension in each direction, or just one?

Rob

Share |

08-08-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
I practice the Tiger Move DVR routine every day. They have helped me heal long standing injuries and regain joint mobility and range of motion. Thank You! My question to you is, what do you think of doing a very light tension work out of 5 sets of 20 reps of each of the seven Tiger Moves for joint mobility and pumping the muscles and then following it up immediately with 3 sets of 3 to 5 reps with ultra high tension for each of the seven exercises? I have done this twice each week for the last three months
I'm not sure I understand the frequency of his routine... Is it every day or twice a week?

Perhaps he only does ultra-high tension twice a week???

I was thinking upon embarking upon something like this because of tendinitis problems I've been getting in both elbows which hurts when putting any kind of weight on them. I was doing handstands today & they were screaming! Pull-ups forget it!!!

Scott

Share |

Author

08-08-2012, 10:26 PM

Hey Scott,

It's my understanding that he trains every day, 7 days a week but that he uses ultra high tension just twice weekly. He also prefers high repetitions performed at a level of tension so that he feels fatigue but not exhaustion at 20 repetitions before moving to the next exercise. In all he performs 5 sets of each of the 7 exercises. In other words 700 repetitions in each workout.

---John Peterson

Share |