Share |
I shake my head...

Legacy Member

01-23-2013, 07:59 PM

You know, I have a pretty good handle on this exercise stuff, but I am always learning. It is part of being a lifetime learner.

I am shaking my head because of the new materials John is fixing to come out with. I've seen most of what John has written this last few years and this is different. It takes things to whole new level. It is like looking through a telescope through the wrong end and then someone swings it around to bring everything into focus.

The Pushup book is coming out in the next few weeks. However, that is only the first. There is a whole series of courses and then a compendium. I got frustrated a few times for John when prior plans went awry over the last few years and forthcoming books never made it into design. Nope, this was definitely something that had to come in the right time.

Greg

Share |

01-23-2013, 10:06 PM

Really looking forward to them

Share |

01-24-2013, 01:37 AM

Hi Greg

I will be looking forward to the books that John is bringing out.

KEITH JAMES.

Share |

01-24-2013, 05:08 AM

I can not wait to see them. John's books have always been great and have helped me and my families.

Aaron

Share |

Legacy Member

01-24-2013, 06:35 AM

You know that anything that John comes out with is A-1 material,will GUTS level 2 and 3, be part of the Living Strength series also?

Share |

01-24-2013, 08:28 AM

I had also been wondering, like DynoG, about where the more advanced GUTS programs were going to appear. After the Miami Marathon on Sunday (and after 7-10 days of rest) I plan to dial back the running to a maintenance level - a run mid-week and a longer run on the weekend - and dial up the GUTS as my primary conditioning, for a few months anyway.

Share |

Author

01-24-2013, 10:01 AM

Hey Friends,

You bet GUTS will have 3 levels Bronze (present edition) Silver, & Gold.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

01-24-2013, 10:18 AM

Hi Mr Peterson and forum members,
Is there an estimated time for arrival for this book? I would like to know what it contains before I buy it though. Not meaning to be rude it is just the fact I own about 40-50 books on physical training and would like to know if this one offers anything new I don't already know. Moneys a bit tight you see

Ronin (Ronnie)

Share |

Author

01-24-2013, 12:25 PM

Hello Ronnie,

There are many courses that are part of Living Strength Training System. I assure you that there are many of the new courses that are not the same as any that have been previously published by anyone.

My recommendation to you is to wait and read the feedback before you buy anything. Our goal is to deliver the most value for everyone's investment. I'm certain that will be the case.

---John Peterson

PS Ronnie, You have previously purchased 40 to 50 books. If they delivered everything you wanted then I doubt you would be interested in our new Living Strength Training System.

Last edited by John Peterson; 01-24-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Share |

01-24-2013, 01:43 PM

John offers a perspective on physical training not seen in most: a spiritual perspective. The strongest people are not just physically strong, the strongest people have a spiritual strength that comes from above that effects all other elements of the man.

Man is more than the flesh. He is a body, a soul, and a spirit. And when a man is spiritually attuned he can better discern what is best for the flesh, for the mind, and for the body.

Share |