Share |
Reducing abdominal size with Powerflexes and something else.

08-01-2016, 01:31 PM

Hi, all...

I am 52 yrs now, and even though I have not stopped exercising in several years (with DT, DVRs, Iso, Powerflexes), I have found that my body does not respond the same to the exercises.

I have my right shoulder with a problem in which if I load it or force it, I have pain in it, so it makes me avoid Pushups, which are great, but not in my current situation.

DVRs and Iso's would give me very good results in terms of all the body shape, except for the abdominal area.

However, Iso Powerflexes make my results more stable and evident in terms of capacity of deep breathing, and body size, including the abdominal area, but not yet enough for what I am looking for.

The best combination I have found is to do all Iso powerflexes in a row, and after, 3 rounds of 10 reps of crunches, followed by 3 rounds of 10 reps of leg raises.

After a couple weeks, results are showing up. My goal is to continue this routine and improve my body without straining my shoulders and show that we in fact can get in excelent shape by following the Transformetrics Protocols.

Best regards to all

Share |

Author

08-02-2016, 07:16 AM

Hello Sergiolizarraga,

Great to see you posting.

What you are discovering is 'Living Strength' and by that I mean 'Protective Exercise'.

Now, as relates to muscular definition, Living Strength Nutrition is the key because it teaches you everything you need to know to maximize your own HGH and Testosterone.

The combination of Iso-Dynamic Contraction and Living Strength Nutrition will give you the kind of lithe, lean, sculpted look you desire.

---John Peterson

Share |

08-02-2016, 11:51 AM

Thanks, John! Looking forward to learn more about it. When will it be available?

Share |

Tags
abdomen, crunches, dvr, isometric, powerflexes