Share |
John's Growth Hormone Supplement?

01-10-2010, 10:54 PM

John, you mentioned a while back about on the forum about new supplement you were going to release that boosted growth hormone. Just wondering if it had been released yet, and if not, any update on it's release?

I searched the forum for the thread that mentioned this, but could not find it. Sorry for the repeat info. Perhaps someone can point me to the correct thread on this. Thanks!

Share |

Author

01-11-2010, 10:32 AM

Hey Powerman,

Our own trans-dermal HGH Power Boost Cream is being shipped to us this week. This product along with our T-7 Testosterone Power Booster has all natural HGH precursors that naturally boost your own body's HGH production. I've been using it for months along with T-7, and I am thrilled with the results. Unlike injections that shut down your body's capacity to produce it's own HGH, and Testosterone, our trans-dermal HGH & T7 Power Boosters naturally stimulate the body's production of HGH and Testosterone S-A-F-E-L-Y. We also have a fantastic youth enhancing formulation that Enhances Virility called Virility 10 (this is the one my wife threatens to take away) and a Co Q10 Face Cream called RUGGED that tightens the facial skin, enhances natural collagen production, and gives you all the benefits of CoQ10 for a healthy heart.

One other thing, our Trans-dermal Creams are absorbed directly into the bloodstream in as little as 7-seconds. None of it's benefits are lost in the digestive process and as a result you will see and feel the difference almost immediately. If you guys want the best of the best. We have it.

---John Peterson

Share |

01-11-2010, 01:32 PM

Awesome, thanks for the info, John. Looking forward to ordering it.

Share |

Tags
coq10, hgh, nutiprima, rugged, testosterone, trans-dermal