Share |
Spring Training: Off to the RACES!!

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 09:08 AM

The Spring Into Transformetrics Challenge is officially in full swing! Last week I got the "before" photos of 15 contestants, including myself. We have mostly men with a few women! So we've got a real horse race on our hands here! It's going to be a lot of fun over the next few months working with you guys and hearing about your progress. I'm really excited about it!

Now, if anyone sent me a pic but didn't get a confirmation e-mail from me, let me know.

As far as announcing who is in the contest, I'm going to leave that up to the individual contestants. If you're a contestants and want to publicly announce that you're in the contest, here's you a thread to do so. If you just want to stay behind the scenes until the last day, you can do that too. Either way, I'm not going to be publishing the names of the contestants.

So good luck everyone! Get out there and get some fresh, spring air, some sunshine and let's start our spring training!!

-Joe

Share |

Legacy Member

03-08-2010, 10:12 AM

I'm in.

I entered one of the past contests, with little success.

This time, I’m REALLY going for it, with two new factors on my side.

1 – My wife is SOON to have our second daughter. The reason this is on my side is that I often “waste” time trying to make SURE my wife is up in the morning for work. Once little Lillian is born, my wife will be off for 8 weeks, which means I have 8 weeks of getting up to do my quiet time and work out.

2 – This past weekend I ordered a training aid for my martial arts practice. It’s called a Strong Arm II. I used birthday money to order/purchase it. It should take some of the monotony out of just kicking or punching my free-standing heavy bag, since it will give new martial arts workout options I don’t now have.

Wish me luck

Rob

Share |

03-08-2010, 03:53 PM

I'm competitive. A contest like this will help motivate me. If I don't win, I'll go down swinging! Good luck everybody.

Embrace the challenge. Refuse to fail.

Share |

03-09-2010, 05:21 PM

I am in and one of the few ladies in the challenge. I am trying to get back into a healthy state and thought the challenge would be a great and fun way to get there! Plus, the weather is perfect here right now. May the best guy or gal win!

Stacy

Share |

03-23-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJustice View Post
We have mostly men with a few women! So we've got a real horse race on our hands here!

-Joe
Hey Joe,

Did you say horse race and does that mean you are calling my wife an old nag? Those are fightin' words where I come from. I love that lady so if I ever get to meet you in person, we are going to rumble Tarzan boy!

Aaron

Share |

Legacy Member

03-23-2010, 10:30 AM

Oh boy...

-Joe

Share |

Tags
challenge, competition, spring training