Share |
Last two days

01-13-2009, 02:21 PM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to fill you in on what has been going on down here in the Dominican Republic this week. We had a great turnout of about 60 people on Sunday here in the capital. Many were having to stand outside the home where we are meeting because there is not enough room inside. We are looking for another place to meet and really need your prayers. I guess it is a good problem to have!

Yesterday my wife and our son Benjamin made a trip out to Barahona for a Bible study. It was supposed to be a 4 hour study of the Bible but we ended up spending the first 3 hours praising the Lord for His blessings and laughing about the old times. We have a lot of good times out there and really miss them. We would like to be able to go out twice a month to have these studies. Please pray that next time we will put more time into our study!

Also, I need your prayers about tonight. I am going to a meeting about our mail service. As John, Greg and a couple of other guys here can tell you that when we send out mail or receive mail sometimes it can be a month wait. Sometimes it can be longer. This meeting is about possibly moving the mail service to Santiago which is two and a half hours away. Pray that God's will be done on this.

Take care,
Aaron

Share |

Legacy Member

01-17-2009, 07:26 AM

Hi Aaron,

Our prayers are with you my brother! Speaking of mail I owe you a letter my friend.
How have you been?How is your families training going?It must be hard with all the responsibilities you have to fit the time in.I think of you and your family often Aaron.

peace,
jason

Share |

01-17-2009, 10:37 AM

Hey Jason,

The family is doing great and we appreciate your prayers! Believe it or not, it isn't too hard to fit the workouts t in when you split it up throughout the day. It is a lot of fun. Have a great one!

Your friend,
Aaron

Share |

Author

01-17-2009, 11:46 AM

Aaron My Brother,

I need to talk with you. And please know that my prayers are with you and your family.

---John Peterson

Share |

01-17-2009, 01:23 PM

Hey John,

I will give you a call as soon as our internet phone line is working better which should be soon. On the weekends it glitches real bad. Looking forward to talking to you my dear brother and friend.

Aaron

Share |