Share |
Living Strength Update...

Author

08-28-2019, 03:17 PM

Hello Friends,

I have handed off 'Living Strength Power Secrets From The Fountain of Youth--The Nutritional Edge" to the design team and I know they will do an exceptional job. I'll be posting the cover on Tuesday. Immediately after the design team completes "The Nutritional Edge" I will be Handing off the "Living Strength Isometric Power Belt Training System".

You NEED "Living Strength Power Secrets From The Fountain of Youth-The Nutritional Edge" to boost "T" & HGH and thereby maximize the benefits of Isometric Contraction. Remember Nutrition is 85% of your success and I will prove it to you.

The 3rd course in the Living Strength Training System will replace Pushing Yourself To Power and M7.

It combines the best of the Iso-Dynamic Exercises that I use PLUS instructions on how to use a Weight Vest for maximum benefit. Truth to tell if Charles Atlass had incorporated logical use of the weight vest he would have had the ultimate course for all time as relates to developing amazing strength and development in direct relationship to one's own body BUT there was zero information in the Dynamkis Tension Course for taking one's development to the next level.

Stay tuned. "The Nutritional Edge" is oof the charts compared to anything I have ever seen relating to hormone boosting nutrition and I have seen a lot.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

08-29-2019, 07:57 AM

That sounds great John.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Rob

Share |

08-29-2019, 08:26 AM

So is it one price for all three courses, or a separate fee for each course? I know I ordered mine in May, and I am ready to start.

Share |

Legacy Member

08-29-2019, 09:05 AM

Sweeeeet!!

Share |