Share |
stand up for our freedom

Banned

09-04-2009, 10:30 PM

Please read this article and support the upcoming bill that is mentioned within the bill about fighting for our freedom. http://www.naturalnews.com/026970_he...C_freedom.html

It just irritates me when government does these kind of things to suppress people's rights of alternative health method. This is why I don't trust government to regulate anything regarding healthcare and many other issues as they don't have our best interest. they will never be about helping the people. they are always about profits and control/power over anything else. if things don't affect those areas than they don't care, but if things affect those areas, they will get in our business. over regulation does no good as already shown by proof of the economy and failing system increasing debts. often the case is that whatever they sought out to prevent, they made it worse.

hopefully the freedom fighters of this country will win this fight to bring america back to constitutional rights that our country's foundation is base on.

Share |

Banned

09-05-2009, 10:26 AM

sillypup isn't it odd that the Obamacrats the pillar's of freedom in the USA are trying to destroy Natrual Medicine for thier Big Drug Supporters. Herbs are real medicine, Big Drugs Companies can not patent a herb, and the acticve ingredients are extracted and used in prescription medications, just they can charge you a huge amount, that is the Obama way, crush the little guy for the rich guy.

The US is having a crisis in medicine being made worse by Obama. We need to explore alternative and Natrual Medcine as well as Qigong and other ways. We have all read about people with cancers that are uncurable with modern medicine and they seek and get cured using Natrual Methods; there is something in these old ways that works. What would be the sucess rate for a blind study? Makes me wonder, China was forced to use her old ways after the Communist Revolution since so many medical personel died in the Wars and it worked.

Share |

Banned

09-05-2009, 07:32 PM

that's why i keep telling people and saying... ' where's the healthcare in healthcare reform that obama is pushing?' If they aren't focusing on the quality service given, then it's not really healthcare reform but more of "wealth distribution reform in healthcare industry".

the way I see it. alternative healthcare works and because the big pharma and governments don't get a big chunk of money or control over it, they won't accept it. there is already proof that these natural methods work all over the world. even the drug company are trying to isolate the medicine in natural methods so that they can call it a drug. they know it works just by them trying to do that. that's already proof it works. however, they just want power and control so they rather squash the good people if they don't get the big slice of pie. It's the mentality of 'if i can't have it, no one can."

in order for these methods to be accepted, they have to be documented and tested according to the standards of corporate medical field. their standards regulations are ridiculously bias that those clinical test doesn't prove anything. And if there are studies that are approved, somehow they get burried just like what they are trying to do to this company. they already threaten many other companies already and took them down. I"m glad this company is fighting.

those that support these infringement on our healthcare rights, probably gets a piece of the pie or ignorant.

Share |

Legacy Member

09-05-2009, 07:35 PM

This is all part of the plan to control your lives. Why allow people to use natural methods to take care of their own health, when that means you will not need a doctor, or the government to take care of you. Outlawing natural medicines and methods is a key movement to create a dependent, weak submissive population.

I am always amazed at how naive people are who think the health care plan is about health, when it is really about control. The aspects that everyone are arguing over, are a distraction to what is really going on. People really need to wake up NOW or they will get what they deserve. Now is not the time to be complacent, freedoms are far more difficult to restore once they are lost, than they are to fight to preserve.

Last edited by Free; 09-05-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Share |

Banned

09-05-2009, 07:51 PM

sillypup and Free great replies! I lived in Europe as a teen and saw herbs used and precribed as medicine. Herbs are the basis of many advanced medicines we take. Big Drug Companies study the herbs and plants that Native People use around the world and study old Manuals of Herbal Medicine and the medical knowledge of Peasants all over thr world.

Qigong reportedly has cured cancer, that is very interesting; I think the Native People's of the World know many herbs and medical plants that will be turned into advanced medications and sold to us at huge profits.

Free you have great insight, it is all about control. God bless us all.

Share |