Share |
25 Year Old Bodybuilder Dies in Sleep?

Author

10-02-2017, 09:48 AM

Hello My Friends,

I received this link in an e-mail this morning... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/459218...is-girlfriend/ ...and asked if I had seen it.

I had not up to that point.

The thing that I have found to be so alarming is the fact that there has been a tremendous increase in the number of deaths of younger and younger bodybuilders.

Question: What is the cause?

Answer: It's Obvious. There is now a level of chemistry and hormonal manipulation at work that is literally killing men decades ahead of their time. I cannot help but wonder if there is a particular combination of steroids and synthetic human growth hormone that is far more lethal.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the course of the next several months. By that I mean that it is possible that this sort of thing with younger and younger body builders dying will become common place.

We are living in very, very strange times.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

10-02-2017, 11:14 PM

He didn't look healthy to me. Lean and low bodyfat, yes, but not in anyway healthy.

" his ultra-healthy 25-year-old son " nope not even close.

Tragic in some ways, but brought on by slamming the foot down on the accelerator.

Share |

Author

10-03-2017, 07:41 AM

Hello Ware,

Great to see you posting.

You stated: "Tragic in some ways, but brought on by slamming the foot down on the accelerator."

It's seems odd to me that we are living in a time in which there is such a dissociation of what a natural and well developed human body looks like (this statement applies to both men and women when considering the number breast augmentations performed each year)

I believe it is primarily due to sports figures and actors that have taken steroids to achieve unnatural levels of development that cannot be attained without and the public thinks that is the look that must be achieved.

---John Peterson

Share |

Banned

10-03-2017, 08:27 AM

I agree the photos did not show a healthy man.

Share |

Banned

10-04-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Hello Ware,

Great to see you posting.

You stated: "Tragic in some ways, but brought on by slamming the foot down on the accelerator."

It's seems odd to me that we are living in a time in which there is such a dissociation of what a natural and well developed human body looks like (this statement applies to both men and women when considering the number breast augmentations performed each year)

I believe it is primarily due to sports figures and actors that have taken steroids to achieve unnatural levels of development that cannot be attained without and the public thinks that is the look that must be achieved.

---John Peterson
It has been a long time. Good to see things are still active here.

For sure the athletes and actors and behind them the big money interests have created the idea that this is a viable shortcut. We see those shortcuts awarded in many ways time and time again.

Share |