Full Body 'PULL-PRESS-FLEX' PHOTOS

Author

02-07-2018, 04:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

Here are the photos for the PULL-PRESS-FLEX
(Read The Explanation Below)

---John Peterson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IsoPowerBelt.jpg (89.4 KB, 877 views)

Share |

Author

02-07-2018, 05:38 PM

Hello Everyone,

In the three photos above I am showing the 'top' position or Position 5 of the PULL-PRESS-FLEX Isometric Contraction. This is the position that replaces the Kiveloff Isometric Flex because you are simultaneously PULLING-PRESSING-FLEXING at maximum intensity for 6 to 8 seconds for 3 reps X 4 times daily.

Photos in sequence are:

#1) The Dead Lift

#2)The Squat

#3) The Bent Over Row.

Note: hand positions and muscle emphasis change. In each position there is a maximum PULL-PRESS-FLEX. In other words Every Power Belt Isometric contraction is a full body contraction. The exercises shown are practiced in five positions each. You are viewing position #5) the top position.

#1) Dead Lift :Emphasis (Spinal Erectors) LEGS are bent and PRESSING DOWN, ARMS are PULLING UP with palms behind the body and the entire body musculature is Flexed for 6 to 8 Seconds at Maximum.

#2) Squat : Emphasis (Thighs, Calves & Hips) LEGS are bent PRESSING DOWN at Maximum, Palms Facing Body and ARMS PULLING AT MAXIMUM INTENSITY 6 to 8 Seconds

#3) Bent Over Row: Emphasis (Latissimus Dorsi & Biceps) Palms Face Forward: Legs Pressing down at Maximum; Arms Curling and Flexing Latissimus at Maximum Contraction for 6 to 8 Seconds.

Feel free to ask Questions.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-07-2018, 07:05 PM

The first thing that intrigues me is that you have a separate loop for each hand. I will have to try that! Somehow I have always interpreted those exercises to have one large loop for the hands. But, by having the two loops it appears easier to adjust he hand position. It’s never fails to amaze me how I can misunderstand directions. That must be why you are incorporating so many pictures into your new materials!

Share |

Author

02-07-2018, 09:01 PM

Hello No Bite,

As YOU will soon discover, the two separate loops on each and every exercise changes everything .

Note: Once YOU learn how to adjust for two loops on every exercise it is extremely fast and the level of contraction that is achievable is far beyond anything you have ever experienced because your GRIP is perfect and fully engaged.

You will also note that each and every contraction is A FULL BODY CONTRACTION due to pressing down with the legs for complete and total stabilization. It is not possible to achieve the same effect simply by flexing the muscles that you achieve when performing PULL-PRESS-FLEX with every exercise.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-07-2018, 11:16 PM

John, That is really ingenious. I look forward to seeing the rest of the course. Gordon

Last edited by Andy62; 02-07-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Share |

Legacy Member

02-08-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Peterson View Post
Hello Everyone,

In the three photos above I am showing the 'top' position or Position 5 of the PULL-PRESS-FLEX Isometric Contraction. This is the position that replaces the Kiveloff Isometric Flex because you are simultaneously PULLING-PRESSING-FLEXING at maximum intensity for 6 to 8 seconds for 3 reps X 4 times daily.

Photos in sequence are:

#1) The Dead Lift

#2)The Squat

#3) The Bent Over Row.

Note: hand positions and muscle emphasis change. In each position there is a maximum PULL-PRESS-FLEX. In other words Every Power Belt Isometric contraction is a full body contraction. The exercises shown are practiced in five positions each. You are viewing position #5) the top position.

#1) Dead Lift :Emphasis (Spinal Erectors) LEGS are bent and PRESSING DOWN, ARMS are PULLING UP with palms behind the body and the entire body musculature is Flexed for 6 to 8 Seconds at Maximum.

#2) Squat : Emphasis (Thighs, Calves & Hips) LEGS are bent PRESSING DOWN at Maximum, Palms Facing Body and ARMS PULLING AT MAXIMUM INTENSITY 6 to 8 Seconds

#3) Bent Over Row: Emphasis (Latissimus Dorsi & Biceps) Palms Face Forward: Legs Pressing down at Maximum; Arms Curling and Flexing Latissimus at Maximum Contraction for 6 to 8 Seconds.

Feel free to ask Questions.

---John Peterson
Great Stuff John,

#1: Do you keep the length of the belt the same or do you vary that?

#2: Is the lowest position legs parallel to the floor.

#3: I don't think I can do this during the day at work.. the kiveloff will have to suffice during the day, but it certainly seems way inferior to this!

Share |

Legacy Member

02-08-2018, 07:22 AM

I always had issues with the belt slipping through the "buckle" as I attempted contractions.

As a result, I started leaving the belt “unlooped”, grabbing a piece in each hand, often wrapping it around once so I could maintain a contraction, without worrying about my ability to grip the belt itself.

Apparently, I was ahead of my time

Still, using the separate loops appears to be an even better idea. Why didn’t I think of that?

Rob

Share |

Author

02-08-2018, 10:16 AM

Hello Everyone,

THE NEW BELT DOES NOT SLIP. I had to lengthen it to 27 feet.

Adjustment is a breeze.

Example I have 5 positions for each exercise. It is NOT necessary to perform all 5 UNLESS you want the MAXIMUM in FULL RANGE STRENGTH. 3-positions as James Baley described for athletes does the job very well. BUT I AM SHOWING 5.

Also NOTE: You will cycle through 4 pressing exercises with the belt in exactly the same position for all 4 exercises. Adjustment is made only to change the angle (Position) in each of 5 positions. Same goes for all other muscle groups. in other words, on all exercises there is a bare minimum number (5-to be exact) of changes to be made for performing 4 or different exercises.

When I release this course---It will be easy to understand and your ability to grip and contract will be beyond anything that you had previously imagined possible. Your musculature will change a great deal.

I am 65 years old and I think that even through my clothes YOU can all see that my musculature is HARD AS NAILS. My abs are tight and my entire development is Lithe, Lean and Sculpted. I will be doing some shirtless photos in the instructions from time to time but it is the angles and intensity that is responsible for exceptional results.

It's taken me a long time because I have figured it ALL out and No one has ever figured out with Isometrics the practical application for achieving a maximum number of angles as I have.

---John Peterson

Share |

02-08-2018, 10:32 AM

65 years old, is it just me or do you look younger.

Keith.

Share |

02-08-2018, 12:24 PM

about slippage, when i got the second narrower belt there was slippage, what i did was wrap some slightly tacky duct tape around the buckle, and that took care of that, also about different positions for strength in full range, it is not necessary to do each different position in each and every workout, it is enough to vary it from workout to workout

Share |