Share |
The Isometric Power Belt Course

Author

06-18-2019, 04:36 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am now finishing the "Living Strength Master Level Training System" and the truth is that this may be the last course that I ever write on the topic of physical training and self-mastery.

Yes, WE are talking about The Living Strength Isometric Power Belt Training System but SO much more.

In addition to the Isometric Power Belt, I have incorporated Living Strength Power Secrets Nutrition into the MASTER LEVEL SYSTEM which is a separate volume of its own for the purpose of helping you become totally 'Jacked' and staying that way for life. I am in my 67th year that ends October 25th and I have a 'ripped' muscular body that is ultra lean and incredibly strong. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING and I AM THE LIVING PROOF OF IT'S EFFECTIVENESS.

But it DOESN'T end there. In addition to the Isometric Power Belt Training System and Hormone Boosting Nutrition Secrets, I am also releasing My COMPLETE COURSE in ISO-DYNAMIC TENSION. Why? Because I have received many questions about how to incorporate Dynamic exercises for achieving total strength and fitness that will go the distance for your entire life. YES, YOU CAN achieve sensational results from Isometrics alone. IF YOU ARE LIMITED ON TIME, YOU CAN'T DO BETTER. BUT with THE LIVING STRENGTH MASTER LEVEL TRAINING SYSTEM you will also have the COMPLETE method for infusing highly oxygenated blood into your muscles in order to keep them supple, flexible and Young for life. This course is modeled off of the original Charles Atlas Course and Pushing Yourself to Power but rather than teaching high volume alone I am teaching how to incorporate a weight vest in order to achieve sensational results in a fraction of the time. After you achieve a certain point of development with Iso-Dynamic Tension Exercises the only way to maintain progress is to resort to 'High Volume Workouts' or to go with brief, intense workouts using a Weight Vest or by incorporating Super Slow Training.(I'm not wired for Super Slow Training and that is why I use a Weight Vest). As many of you know I personally followed the high volume Atlas method for many years and it gave me great results BUT IT WAS TIME-CONSUMING. I personally believe that you can accomplish the same level of physique enhancement using short intense sets with Weight Vest enhanced free hand exercises based on my own experience and for that reason I am showing you how.

Bottom Line: I've got everything out of the way and I am focused on finishing the Course as soon as possible.

---John Peterson

Share |

06-18-2019, 05:01 PM

Hi John,

That is great news. I am waiting with great anticipation for the new course.
Is there a way to purchase the Isometric Power Belt now? I have been trying to purchase one for a few weeks and everything goes through until the payment section and everything beyond that comes up blank.
Thanks for all of your hard work. The forum works fine though.

Paul Hoderlein

Share |

Legacy Member

06-19-2019, 04:50 AM

Looking forward to it John, I'm hoping it will be released soon, or at least before the Holiday's this year. Best of luck getting it finished.

Share |

Legacy Member

06-19-2019, 11:23 AM

Great!

It sounds like the entire package will be well worth the wait. I'm really looking forward to it.

Rob

Share |

06-20-2019, 03:32 PM

I will come firmly down in the camp of dissenters. Please get the course out for the belt before adding other things too it. Otherwise, we'll never see it in our lifetime I'm afraid.

Don't let great be the enemy of good.

Share |

Legacy Member

06-21-2019, 05:36 AM

Sounds Awesome John!!! Do you have any idea for an approximate release date? i.e. are we looking at weeks/a month or so here or more like later in the near/early 2020?

- Kenpopaul

Share |

06-21-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpopaul View Post
Sounds Awesome John!!! Do you have any idea for an approximate release date? i.e. are we looking at weeks/a month or so here or more like later in the near/early 2020?

- Kenpopaul
Sure it sounds great it always does. But more and more, I hear the sound of a can getting kicked down the road.

That sounds harsh, and perhaps it is. But John hasn't met any of his self imposed launch dates for many many months. It's clearly a pattern. I don't know what is going on, I hope things are fine with John. But these slipped dates at some point, have to be undermining credibility as far as ever delivering.

It's like the old math question. You are on the 10 yard line, each down brings you 1/2 way to the goal, how many tries until you get there?

I doubt John wants to be only surrounded by "YES" men.

Last edited by ware; 06-21-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Share |

Author

06-24-2019, 07:31 AM

Hello Everyone,

Ware is RIGHT. I won't make excuses I'll just get it done. I'm sorry for disappointing you.

I'm at it and I WILL get it done.

---John Peterson

Share |