Share |
Preview: Power Secrets "Nutritional Edge"

Author

09-05-2019, 02:17 PM

Preview of newest upcoming release, "Power Secrets: Nutritional Edge"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PowerSecrets_NutritionForum72dpi.jpg (80.1 KB, 45 views)

Share |

Legacy Member

09-05-2019, 02:37 PM

Wow John!

If I didn't you know better, I'd think you had photo-shopped your picture, your face and some elite athlete's body.

If you can look like that at your age, Iím sure I could do some ďdamageĒ at mine.

Iím looking forward to getting my hands on the new product(s).

Rob (aka blackbelt)

Rob

Share |

Legacy Member

09-05-2019, 02:41 PM

P.S. I love the design of the cover.

Rob

Share |

Legacy Member

09-05-2019, 03:14 PM

Lookin pretty studly for an old guy John!

Just kidding, seriously though, your looking pretty good and I'm looking forward to getting your new book.

Share |

Author

09-05-2019, 03:21 PM

Hello Friends,

For whatever reason, the image above is limited to the dimension shown but you can see it on the Transformetrics Facebook page at close to full size 81/2" X 11".

Please check the image out on the Transformetrics Facebook page.

And note: I'm 67 years of age. I have worked for the past seven years to discover everything necessary to keep my hormones totally Jacked, 'Naturally'.

My Power Belt isometrics allow me to hit every angle as if I were lifting weights or doing my freehand Transformetrics exercises BUT to do so at maximum intensity at every angle. My results have been stellar.

Here's the deal, the food you eat to fuel maximum hormone levels is 85% of the Living Strength Strategy. Without Ultra-High Intensity Isometrics, you'll never keep your hormones Jacked. But if you do it with weights instead of Isometrics YOU will compress your spine and have all kinds of other issues.

Again I am in my 67th year. I train daily short with duration High-Intensity Exercise. High Volume will deplete you it started happening to me when i was 60 and I did something about it to discover the answer which I absolutely KNOW I have found and am sharing in my New Living Strength Courses.

---John Peterson

Share |

Author

09-05-2019, 05:24 PM

Hello Blackbelt,

Altering the photo would defeat the purpose.

"Power Secrets From the Fountain of Youth-The Nutritional Edge" Is all about naturally spiking manly hormone production. That photo is completely me at age 67 with no photoshop or alteration of any kind as my wife can tell you.

The fact of the matter is that if you don't get the hormone thing right you'd be wasting your time with exercise and it would an exercise in futility.

---John Peterson

Share |

Legacy Member

09-05-2019, 08:06 PM

So the real question is when will it be available for purchase.. :-)

Share |

Legacy Member

09-06-2019, 01:56 AM

Hey John

I saw this photo on Facebook first thing this morning and I was completely blown away by it!! One thing you always seem to do for me is fill me with motivation - and this pic has certaintly done that... As you know I have been going through a difficult time lately, and I am only just starting to come out of the other end and feeling some energy coming back to me etc - I CANNOT WAIT until this book is released!! Is there a release date yet?

I hope you don't mind me asking, and I hope you do not get offended by this, but when you say 100% naturally I presume you mean that you are not on any form of hormone replacement therapy? The reason I ask is that I've heard in America most men over 40 are offered TRT by their doctors, and most people that do consider this completely normal and natural. Please don't be offended by my question - if anything take it as a complement I am asking this as I basically am saying that you look as though you could be on it when you are not (if that makes sense?).

Awesome John! I am so ready for this book

- Kenpopaul

Share |

Legacy Member

09-06-2019, 07:58 AM

I've seen John in the last few months, and the picture is accurate. He looks like that.
I generally see John at lunch. He really watches what he eats. More of us would look more like John if we all paid attention to our diets like he does.
I am with Doc Moore. Diet is at least 90% of the process of looking great at any age. Maybe even 95%.
Thanks John.

Tim

Share |

Author

09-06-2019, 09:11 AM

Hello kenpopaul,

The whole point of my book/Course is to do naturally what most men turn to doctors to accomplish. I have NEVER done any form of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) because if one starts down that path whatever hormones are still being produced by the body will shutdown and one will then become dependent on artificial enhancement. I have done it naturally with good food, supplementation and Isometric Contraction. That is what I teach but to each his own.

--John Peterson

Share |

Tags
john e peterson, living strength, nutrional edge, nutrition, power secrets