Share |
The Miracles of Fasting are Amazing

Author

06-22-2020, 04:17 PM

Hello Friends,

It's common these days to see infomercials offering a supposed super program or special food that is supposed to magically transform the weak to the strong and the unhealthy to robust good health BUT WHAT IF THERE WERE A BETTER, MORE EFFICIENT METHOD THAT WOULD LITERALLY REJUVENATE YOU while not costing you a red cent and better yet, give you levels of self-discipline and self-control that others can only dream of...Would you want to know what it is?

Well, there is such a method, and the science behind it proves it's effectiveness.

What is it? It's fasting. Earlier today I received an extraordinary link to a research study that literally puts the results of controlled fasting into the realm of dreams. It came from a chiropractor that I have great respect for.

Here is the link: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0131113934.htm

NOTE: I seriously doubt that in spite of its extraordinary benefits that fasting will ever become a popular method of achieving an extraordinary level of good health due to its required self-discipline that leads to perfect self-control. So why did I post it? Because thee may be a few of you for whom it can be life-transforming.

---John Peterson

Share |

06-30-2020, 01:01 PM

I have been experimenting with fasting since February. I at first did a series of 3 day fasts, then I did two weeks of fasting every other day. I am now doing fasts on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I had blood work done in February, and just had it taken yesterday. Once the results come in I will share with every one. I have lost 25 lbs with ease. If I were stricter on my non fast days, I could have easily doubled that. What is the latest on the new course? I would love to be testing it out right now, I have been on vacation since the 6th of June, and officially retire tomorrow.

Share |

07-02-2020, 07:35 AM

I got my test results back, a bit surprised, but not disappointed. I will share a few.

2/2020 6/2020
A1C 5.5 5.3

PSA 2.3 2.2

Glucose 113 96

Creatinine 1.14 1.17

Sodium 138 139

Cholesterol 150 192

HDL 44 64

Tri 57 108

LDL 92 108

Total 106 128

Share |